INSTRUCTIONS FOR OPTIONAL SUBMISSION OF PAPERS TO THE PROCEEDINGS FOR THE ICAG-CSRS 2022 CONFERENCE
If authors wish AND they satisfy all requirements for presentation at ICAG-CSRS 2022 they may also submit optional full length papers to the PROCEEDINGS (only the abstract submitted to the conference has been peer-reviewed) of the Joint 10th International Conference on Agro-Geoinformatics and 43rd Canadian Symposium on Remote Sensing by July 1st 2022.
ALL AUTHORS ARE REMINDED THAT IN ORDER TO BE ACCEPTED FOR PRESENTATION AT ICAG-CSRS 2022 THEY MUST SUBMIT THE REVISED FINAL VERSION OF THE EXTENDED ABSTRACT. THE EXTENDED ABSTRACT IS A SEPARATE DOCUMENT FROM THE ONE DESCRIBED HERE.
The detailed instructions for optional submission to the Proceedings of ICAG-CSRS 2022 are given in the next section. To avoid rejection, submitted papers must be between 4 and 6 pages long and strictly follow the requirements of the IEEE TEMPLATE which is available at: IEEE template.
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT THE SAME TEMPLATE as used for submission of the extended abstract to ICAG-CSRS 2022.
In addition to the registration fees for the conference, authors must pay a publication fee of $200 USD is they wish to have a paper published by IEEE EXPLORE in the PROCEEDINGS OF THE CONFERENCE. Publication in the proceedings of the conference is OPTIONAL FOR ALL AUTHORS.
Detailed Instructions for preparing and submitting your manuscript to the Conference Proceedings for ICAG-CSRS 2022.
Please read these instructions carefully and follow them exactly to minimize problems with the production of the Conference Proceedings for ICAG-CSRS 2022.
There are six steps to completing your final paper submission:
- Prepare your camera-ready paper.
- Validate your camera-ready paper using IEEE PDF eXpress.
- Submit the IEEE PDF eXpress validated version of the camera-ready paper to your EasyChair account.
- Pay the publication fee.
- Register for, attend the conference and present the paper.
- Complete and submit the appropriate IEEE Electronic Copyright form.
These steps are described in detail below.
1. To successfully create your camera-ready paper, please follow these steps:
- The paper formatting guidelines require the use of the IEEE template
- The paper must be a minimum of 4 pages and a maximum of 6 pages long.
- There is a strict size limit of 10 MB (10,485,760 bytes) for PDF files in the Conference Proceedings.
- The appropriate IEEE copyright notice must be included in your paper at the bottom of the first page.
- You must select one of the following which applies to your particular case (without using the “quotes”):
* For papers in which all authors are employed by the US Government, the copyright notice is: "U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright"
* For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown Government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: "978-1-6654-7078-0/22/$31.00 ©2022 Crown"
* For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: "978-1-6654-7078-0/22/$31.00 ©2022 European Union"
* For all other papers the copyright notice is: "978-1-6654-7078-0/22/$31.00 ©2022 IEEE"
2. Use IEEE PDF eXpress to validate your paper:
Before creating a PDF
- Add the copyright notice at the bottom of the first page of your source document. If necessary, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification on the appropriate copyright notice.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Click here to go to IEEE PDF eXpress.
First-time users should do the following:
- Select New Users – Click Here.
- Enter the following:
· 55649X for the Conference ID
· your email address
· a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online Confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is still valid.
3. Submitting your paper to the EasyChair website
Deadline for submission of Full Paper: June 17, 2022. Papers that arrive after the deadline may not appear in the Conference Proceedings, and thus may not appear in IEEE Xplore.
- Login to your EasyChair account and submit your IEEE PDF eXpress validated version of the camera-ready paper https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=agrogeoinformatics200
- Update/correct (if necessary) the paper title, author list and abstract to match your camera-ready submission.
4. Pay the publication fee of $200 USD by June 17, 2022.
Please complete the publication fee transaction HERE.
5. Attending the conference and presenting the paper
The conference is being held in hybrid mode. Authors were able to request Virtual Presentation if they cannot attend the conference in person.
Only accepted papers that are presented at the conference by one of the authors will be accepted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore. If the paper is presented as a prerecorded video authors will only be considered to have presented the paper if they also PARTICIPATE in the appropriate Question and Answer session for their paper.
6. Completing the IEEE Electronic Copyright Form (eCF) for your paper
The eCF must be completed as a requirement of the publishing agreement with IEEE.
Within a few weeks after the final paper submission deadline, the corresponding author will receive an email with a user ID and password, and more detailed information on accessing the IEEE Electronic Copyright Form. Please contact us if you need help with this procedure.
The dissemination of eCF to authors will occur during the month of June. All papers which have passed the format check should expect to receive the eCF email by the end of June.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please be aware that once you submit your IEEE Electronic Copyright form, you will not be able to go back and make changes. IEEE does not have any mechanism to redo an electronic copyright form and you will not be able to complete more than one form per paper. Thus, it is essential that you be sure that the title, author list, etc. (as specified in Step.3) are correct and final on the IEEE Electronic Copyright Form prior to completing and submitting this Copyright Form.
Papers without a completed IEEE Electronic Copyright Forms will not be included in IEEE Xplore.